Feminine Hygiene Disposal is the most sensitive issue in the ladies restroom. Users feel uncomfortable touching traditional manual units due to the risk of exposure to harmful bacteria. To avoid touching unhygienic units, ladies will flush their sanitary waste, resulting in costly and disruptive plumbing blockages.
Automatic Unit Specifications
- 6-gallon capacity
- Measures 19″ x 13″ x 22″
- Infrared, no-touch functionality
- Battery operated
Why Use Feminine Hygiene Disposal Service
- The Automatic Units discourage flushing sanitary products that cause plumbing blockages.
- Clients report over 50% less plumbing blockages
- Anti-microbial technology decreases the risk of cross-infection and exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- 100% biodegradable Well-Card placed inside the units inhibit bacterial growth and eliminate odor
- Modesty flap decreases the risk of exposure to waste disposed of by previous users
- Closed units ensure no more open or overflowing containers in the restrooms
- Labor and cleaning costs decreased
- Task of changing wax/plastic liners in traditional units eliminated
Safe Servicing & the WellCard
- Units are removed from facility and replaced with clean, sanitized units
- Inside and outside of each unit is cleaned with an EPA registered bactericide
- WellCards placed in units eliminate odor and are 100% biodegradable
- WellCards inhibit bacterial growth via vapor action and are embedded with an anti-microbial agent that is effective against HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C
- WellBeing Client Service Technicians are certified annually by the American Red Cross in the safe handling and proper disposal of blood-borne pathogens
If you are in search of feminine hygiene disposal or vending services, contact us today for a customized Return on Investment.